Saturday, September 26, 2009

JIWANG!

Every little thing I do Never seems enough for you (for you babe) You don't wanna lose it again (don't wanna lose it) But I'm not like them Baby, when you finally Get to love somebody (loooooove) Guess what (guess what) It's gonna be me
by N'SYNC - Its gonna be me
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers Shes cheer captain and I’m on the bleachers Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find That what you’re looking for has been here the whole time If you could see that I’m the one who understands you Been here all along so why can’t you see You belong with me Standing by and waiting at your back door All this time how could you not know baby You belong with me, you belong with me
by Taylor Swift - You belong with me

No comments: